Get Your RV Sold
We can help! Don’t worry about having to make appointments with prospective buyers, title transfer work, dealing with possible scam artist or even detailing your own coach for sale. Let the pros at Pro RV do all the work for you. We will take photos of your coach and post those pictures along with all your RVs information on our website and several other nation wide RV specialty websites to assure your coach is seen by thousands of prospective buyers. We are motivated to help you move your motorhome or trailer, because we don’t get paid a penny unless we sell your RV for you. Since we are a smaller dealership that advertises nationally, your RV will get more attention because it is one of 40 units on the lot, not one of 500.
Pro RV is conveniently located between Dallas and Ft. Worth, so we have a large audience within close driving distance. We can even take trades and help potential buyers secure financing for your RV. Please feel free to call us with any questions you may have at 817-623-9961.
Below is a list of questions we are commonly asked about on RV consignments.
1. We work with you to set the best price for your RV.
2. There is NO storage fee, booking fee or any other fee for listing your RV. If we don't sell your coach, you owe us nothing.
3. On motorized units we receive $10,000 or 10% of the selling price(whichever is greater) and $5,000 or 10% (whichever is greater) on Towable units as commission.
4. At the time someone gives us a deposit on your coach, we will do a pre-delivery inspection and let you know of any issues we find.
5. We like to have vehicles on consignment for a 90 (ninety) day period.
6. Please remove all personal items from RV prior to bringing it to our lot for sale.
7. Unit needs to be clean inside and out, but we do give them a full detail at no cost to you.
8. Unit needs to have enough fuel and LP to run the systems, start the generator, and for test drives.
9. Unit must remain insured by you, and proof of insurance is required.
10. We will market your coach through the internet on various RV sites and possibly in print ads.
11. If we don’t sell your RV, you owe us nothing at the end of the 90 day sales period and you received a free detailing.
12. All diesel pusher motorhomes remain plugged in to keep batteries charged.
13. We can winterize your coach for a fee if needed during winter months. This is at the owner's request.