RV & TRAILER INSULATED WINDOW REPAIR
HOW IT WORKS
If you have windows that appear fogged or have moisture built up inside we can help!
Repairing existing windows costs a fraction of ordering new replacement windows and protects your valuable investment.
We will work hard to make sure this process is as easy as possible and stand behind our work with a 1 year warranty.
1) You can choose to bring your RV or camper directly to our shop or we can assist you in making arrangements to have your windows shipped directly to us.
2) Contact us today to schedule an appointment!
3) Our technicians will remove, repair and reinstall your fogged windows on site.
4) You know have a clear view and are ready to hit the road!
• Quick turn around! We can have your windows repaired in as little as 2 business days.
• Fogged windows are a safety hazard. Repair them as soon as possible and drive safely.
• Fogged and damaged windows hurt your resale value. We can help!
• Fogged windows are an eye sore. Let us help you restore the beauty of your RV!
1) Fogged windows are carefully removed from your unit. You may also choose to bring the window directly to us.
2) Glass is separated and removed from the framework
3) Glass is cleaned using specialized equipment. In extremely severe cases a piece of glass may need to be replaced.
4) All new weather proof seals are applied
5) Clean and sealed glass is installed into the framework
6) Windows are carefully re-installed into your unit
7) You are ready to hit the road with a clear view!
SAVINGS | REPAIR DON'T REPLACE
|MANUFACTURER||RV FOG PROS|
|Driver Side Cockpit Window||$2,875||$550 or less|
|Window Over Sofa||$1,200||$450 or less|
|Time frame for shipping & installation||3-4 Months||As little as 2 business days!|